Registered Nurses Needed
Linkablecity are looking to recruit motivated, passionate, flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) on a self employed, temporary or permanent basis for clients based Nationwide
– Safeguarding of vulnerable people.
– Understand how to treat an individual with dignity and respect.
– Understand equal opportunities and support the equality and diversity of the individual.
– Help residents to identify and choose their support needs.
– Enable residents to achieve independence to the best of their abilities in all area”s of their life.
– Support your team by showing compassion, professional guidance and respect in order to be able to deliver exceptional care for each service user as part of a team.
– Maintain professional standards in patients care in accordance with agreed policies and procedures.
Evidence of relevant clinical development, Clinical applied knowledge which is evidence based taking in to account national best practice standards a valid NMC Registration and an enhanced DBS check will be required. For more information on this exciting opportunity please call the office on (Mon-Fri 0900-1500hrs) where someone will be happy to answer your questions, alternatively email your CV to and one of the team will contact you.
Type:Contract, Part Time, Temporary
Contract Length: N/A
Full-Time/Pat time Salarty: to be discussed
We are seeking RNs to assist Care Homes to join their experienced team working on Days or Nights
The ideal candidate will have a full PIN registration with no restrictions and will have the right to live and work in the UK.
We are looking for Registered Nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services our client delivers, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos.
Our ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
NMC & DBS fees paid.
Ongoing training and development