Multiple locations available
Up to £35,500
Full time/Partime – 40 hrs
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
As a Health Advisor with Bupa Clinics, you’ll be able to use your training and education to support our customers by providing education on how to Live Longer, Healthier, Happier Lives . Our customers are your priority and you’ll spend the majority of your time with them doing what you do best and what you trained for.
What you’ll do:
- Support the service delivery of Health Assessments to customers
- Maintain accurate client records and get involved in the end to end process
- Promote and encourage a healthier lifestyle in accordance with Bupa’s current clinical policies
- Carry out clinical testing including; body composition analysis, spirometry, heart rate monitoring, gas analysis, diabetes blood test markers, blood pressure measurement, cholesterol profiling, anaemia blood test markers, electrocardiograms, audiometry, functional movement screening.
- Create individual lifestyle action plans using motivational interviewing techniques to promote behaviour change.
- Post assessment calls to support positive change and actions plans.
What you’ll bring:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in exercise physiology/sports science/ nutrition essential
- Customer facing experience essential
- Experience of performing measurement or assessment in a health and fitness or medical environment would be desirable
- Accuracy in information recording and working within clinical guidelines
- Ability to build rapport with customers, tailoring your approach to individuals
- Empathy and ability to motivate customers to make positive health changes
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. We believe all our colleagues should be rewarded for their efforts. We offer a range of benefits to support both your physical and mental wellbeing such as:
• 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with option to buy or sell
• An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
• Annual performance-based bonus as part of the Staff Bonus Scheme
• Onsite gyms or local discounts where no onsite gym available
• Various other benefits and online discounts