HOW WE VET CANDIDATES?
As a recruitment company we are required to check and verify the identity for all staff registered with us. All documentation provided to prove an individual’s identity will be photocopied, certified and retained on file in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Valid in date passport (if no passport in date, needs birth certificate and driving licence or verified photo)Valid Visa/Residence permit/Immigration document
- What we check:
- Right to work in the country
- Professional registration and qualification
- Employment history and references checks
- Criminal record checks
- Health assessments
- Proof of National Insurance (NI card or P45/P60)
- Proof of Address (must be dated within the last 3 months
- Official letter such as utility bill, bank statement or letter from a government body.
- Mobile phone bills are not accepted.